Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all, sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depends on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
– Social Security number – Employment
– Account balances and Assets – Income
– Transaction History – Driver’s License Number and information
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to perform their services and run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons ACT Advisors, LLC chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
– Open an account
– Deposit money
– Seek advice about your investments
– Enter into an investment advisory contract
– Provide us with information about your investment or retirement portfolio or earnings
We also collect your personal information from other companies including credit bureaus and affiliates.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
– Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes
– Affiliates from using your information to market to you
– Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership and/or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
– We may share with our affiliates for everyday business purposes.
Companies not related by common ownership and/or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies.
– We do not share with non-affiliates so that they can market to you.
– We may share information about your accounts and transactions with non-affiliates (attorneys, accountants, and other business professionals), as necessary, with your permission.
– We may share with broker-dealer firms having regulatory requirements to supervise certain of our activities.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or service to you.
– We may jointly market with affiliates.
– We do not jointly market with non-affiliates.