Financial Services Assistant
If you thrive in a busy investment management office environment, and love supporting customers and advisors over the phone, this is your dream job! ACT Advisors – a rapidly growing privately owned investment firm – seeks a motivated, productivity-minded candidate to join their team. Applicants must pass a credit and background test and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates should display their written skills by submitting a cover letter and resume.
The Financial Services Assistant handles client account inquiries, and is an ambassador for the company, responsible for delighting customers and building relationships with them by providing excellent service on inbound and outbound calls. The assistant is primarily responsible for calendaring for 5 financial advisors at a variety of locations in the Carolinas.
The Financial Services Assistant takes care of all clerical and administrative tasks that ACT advisors team members require, with a special emphasis on phone relationships and accurately handling multiple calendars and schedules.
The right candidate will stand out with a great attitude, excellent attention to detail, and strong personal initiative. The ideal individual will have a commitment to providing prompt, positive support for all customers, both internal and external and have significant aptitude for technology.
Essential Job Functions
- Build relationships with clients through great service and organization.
- Schedule appointments for 5 financial advisors throughout the Carolinas.
- High technology utilization in a paperless, systematized environment.
- Ensure that member marketing lists are current, complete, and correct through using database management software.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to all ACT advisors staff members
- Assist with coordinating seminars
- Actively make suggestions for process improvement and firm growth
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Key Experience for Candidate Consideration:
- Candidates with bankruptcy or criminal history need not apply.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree or strong equivalent experience to offset lack of a college degree.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication skills. (This will be tested.)
- Demonstrated competence in quickly and accurately performing intermediate mathematical tasks (e.g., performing calculations involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.)(tested)
- Proven success using one or more software programs and hardware platforms at an intermediate proficiency level.(tested)
- Proven success participating in high-performance teams where personal self-management is the norm
- Track record in maintaining client confidentiality, and exhibiting courtesy and discretion in all relationships
Compensation and Benefits: $25-$45K starting salary, and after 12 months health care coverage reimbursement, 401k and profit sharing plan with substantial growth opportunities.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Jennifer English. She will send you a link to take a Berke Assessment. Candidates that score well on the assessment will be contacted for phone interviews. Candidates that do not send a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
This job will require you to pass a background check: